Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Courts Shortcomings, lack of enforcing it's own Orders, lack of enforcing its own Orange County Superior Court Rules

Here I will list all the things the court ordered and did not enforce on behalf of the mother.

Here I will list the Orange County Superior Court Rules that were violated and nothing was done, as required in the Orange County Superior Court Local Court House Rules / Laws.

http://www.occourts.org/directory/local-rules/2012/12Div7.pdf
See page 7-8 - D

The petitioners counsel filed pages from the confidential 730 report April 14th, 2013, after several notices to the petitioners counsel by email and in person, the petitioners counsel Mr. Donald Bebereia made no effort to have the 730 Report sealed in the public filings as it is required by Orange County Superior Court Rules.

The report was available to the public for  3 or so weeks and was used in other cases before the court.

Other judges, on record, made a big deal about the fact that this report was exposed and made claims that they were going to get the clerk to seal it as it should be.  They did not follow through with their claims.  They simply did nothing.  (Experienced judges, with years on the bench.)

It was not until I filed an Ex-Parte Emergency Hearing, did anyone do anything.  Nobody seemed to care.

Mr. Bebereia was not sanctioned or ordered to pay a fine, as is stated in the rules of the Orange County Superior Court.  The Judge didn't even ask him to apologize for this damaging mistake.  I feel his public filing of this report was intentional.

The result is estimated to have cost myself and other parties, thousands and thousands of dollars in collective costs and damages.  This could have easily been avoided, had the court held itself accountable and to its own published rules.

Other court cases were being affected by the leaking of this confidential document. This report was being used against them in their cases.  It was a fiasco to say the least.

One of these damaging cases, were then presented by Dee Ann Newman (minors counsel) in my case, as an effort to further her efforts to take my children from me.  The case she referenced, simply was a hold on another case until the outcome of my case was determined.  The result?  That case pointed at my case, she used the fact "that case simply pointed at my case", as evidence in order to slight me in my case.  A Fiasco!

I did get the pages sealed in May 2013, but the damage was done.

trust me there is more...  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment