Monday, October 6, 2014

Dr. Jorge Galindo

after 3 years of trying to be a good person, and to not expose the negatives about Lauren, I will start blogging today about the experience with her and all other parties in this fiasco.

October 6, 2014 : 11:38am PST, I called Dr. Jorge Galindo, who was ordered by Judge Nathan Scott, to get on his schedule three 2-hour time periods to visit with my children in his presence during the month of October, November, December 2014.

October 6, 2014 - No call back from Dr. Galindo

October 7, 2014 : 10:50am PST, I called Dr. Jorge Galindo, left another message, requesting to get 3 2-hour periods on his schedule for the month of October, as ordered by Judge Nathan Scott.

October 7, 2014 : 2:45pm PST, Dr. Galindo called back and asked what the result was from our trial. I explained to him what happened and what the court is ordering him to do.   In his exact words, he said "I've never heard of anything like this".  He said he will call mom and get dates from her that work for her and call me back.  As Lauren has done in the past, I assume, she will make it very difficult for me to see my kids, and she will lie to Dr. Galindo, as he testified that she did to him already.  We'll see what happens.

October 8, left 2 messages, no return call.  Sent fax to Dr. Galindo\

October 9, left message 11:45 am for Dr. Galindo, trying to get a call back and get on his schedule.

Finally got a date scheduled to see my kids.  With 3 dates ordered by the court for October, only October 22nd is available.  Lauren is up to her old tricks, blocking any times that Dr. Galindo is available, and as before, I have to assume that our judge and minor's counsel will do nothing about it. I'm.

Finally got together with the kids for 1.6 hours.  Was supposed to get 2 hours.  Lauren showed up late and then showed up 20 minutes early, against Dr. Galindo's direction to show up at a specific time.  She showed up 2 minutes early and parked directly in front of me and the children.  They went from having a great time, playing ninja to 1) hands to side, 2) frowns turned on, 3) dont make eye-contact with dad, 4) we gotta go, we gotta go.  I need to hire photographers to document how this works.   Nobody believes it.

Dr. Galindo did share with me that Dee Ann Newman attacked him after he testified at the trial that my children are not afraid of me.  Dee Ann Newman has never spent more than 5 minutes with me, let alone any time at all with me and my children.  The woman is a monster on a narcissistic ego-centric power-trip from outer-space.  She knows nothing about children if she doesnt know that my poor babies, and anyone elses poor babies, need time to adjust to a different home, different environment, they have deep inner-guilt feelings that they have said things about one parent to the other and have to make sure that "everything is all-right", so they can open up and be themselves again.  With their time with Ms. Newman, they get nothing but a 20-30 minute grilling.  Ms. Newman, you may know a lot about kids, but you don't know everything about kids.

Why am i documenting this?  Because it was incorrectly claimed in court that I did not make attempts to contact Dr. Galindo this summer for a similar situation to see my kids.  It was not true.  I made more than a dozen calls this summer that were not returned.  Dr. Galindo was ordered by the court to make time available for me and the kids to get together in his presence.

Dr. Galindo's phone only rings to a voice-mail, he never answers this line.  So its a "leave a message, and I will call you back game".  I appreciate and understand this, but Dr. Galindo has told me nearly a dozen times that he does not have time to see me and the kids.  This blog post will document my efforts this month, and just how easy it is to get a hold of Dr. Galindo.

I will say this, Dr. Galindo has great bedside manor and seems to be one of the best in his field.

However, after him meeting with Dee Ann Newman, prior to our trial last week, he changed his testimony.  He told me at least 10 times that my children do not need his level of monitoring, and on several occasions, said that it was silly and preposterous that I needed a monitor at all.  He told me what questions to make sure that my attorney asked and what his responses would be.

I hate to assume that because Dee Ann Newman sends him so much business, that he thought of his wallet first, changing his testimony.  He just doesn't seem like that type of person.

Here is where I will list the events of this summer, as I go back through my call logs, personal calendar, and voice-mails.  To document how Dr. Galindo has and does not have time to take on our case, yet does not tell the court so.

No comments:

Post a Comment