Monday, October 6, 2014

Dr. Thomas P. Howell Calls Jack a "Little Shit"

here I will memorialize the events of the evaluation that was conducted by Dr. Howell.

He had 21 days to deliver his interim report/recommendation.  He took 9 months.

On the home visit in July of 2013, Dr. Howell called my son "You little shit". On xx/xx/xxxx, after calling him out on his professionalism, he apologized to me for calling my son a "little shit" during the home visit.

There were witnesses in my home on the day he did this. On September 25th, 2014, he lied on the witness stand and claimed he did not call my son a "little shit".  Furthermore, he reports in his own report, that he confronted my son about this, strong-arming my son into saying that he did not say it.

After he apologized, this was enough for me.  It was only when he testified and lied on the stand and in his 9 month late report, and confronting my 10 year old son and messing with his head, did it upset me.

...

I just got word yesterday, that Dr Howell is being reprimanded or is in trouble for his testimonies in 2 or more other cases being heard before the OC Superior Court.  Its too bad that Judge Scot is so new and will not look to others for guidance about his problematic service providers.  He is a Judge, has the power to ruin my and my children's lives, but he plays dead when the Irvings walk in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment